Tues 6th Dec

After a battle with many a printers and the struggle of trying to cut the paper right, I finally have my completed ephemera!

In the end, I decided not the change the issue with the rag and orphans because it was taking too long and I didn’t have a huge amount of time to make the changes. I stuck to changing the simple things, like the month on the front page from December to November and I moved the logos on the back page to be with the information.

I’m proud of the finished piece and I think it’s looks really good, especially compared to where I first started. I put a lot of effort in researching designs and the development of the booklet; so designing it, then printing it off, evaluating and then changing it again. There’s a few issues with it: one of the pages has been cropped too much so is a lot shorter to others and of course theres issues with rag and orphans on some of the paragraphs. Other than that, I’m pleased with it and glad to finally have a finished piece ready for critique tomorrow.


Author: ellenreiddesign

First year Graphic Communication student at Cardiff Metropolitan University.

One thought on “FINAL VERSION”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s